Scarlet Stranger Scarlet Stranger

I was surprised to hear so many complaints about this game from fellow reviewers. Suggestions to those who may be experiencing issues: update your flash player, use firefox, maybe try playing on a faster PC. I have experienced no issues with this game. On the contrary I was quite surprised by the fluidity of the animations and gameplay. Along with the fittingly zelda-esque music, it had a very consistent feel in my opinion. The only gripe I had was that some of the aesthetic decisions were questionable, for example the cheesy opening dialogue and main character design. But, that is my personal taste butting in, and it was a gripe that faded once I played through. Well crafted game, great experience overall.

Eskimo River Rush Eskimo River Rush

ta-ha!

you know, I think this game is neat. I think the graphics are super cute, and if you had more than 3 days, you can turn this into a pretty fun arcade style game. fuck anyone complaining about the one button gameplay. they obviously didn't punch out any polar bears. 2 buttons! 2! much love

Raiden IIS - Part A Raiden IIS - Part A

Free Will is an illusion!

I like how you remove the illusion of free will. "Why do you need a Fire button when you fire the whole damn time anyway?" Free will is an illusion! The World is a Sham! BTW Raiden Trad on the SNES was one of my fave games. This version is a nice nod to the original, and although the slowdown was a bit annoying at times the game was still fun. Viva the something or other!

AVOIDAL AVOIDAL

YEA-Way

Yahweh?
I don't care what they said. This game is charming. The style is very nice, the graphics and music are authentically 80s. I mean come on! That robot is just too cute. Good game man. Arcade gamelike challenge. Win.

HybridMind responds:

Thanks for being one of the few who "get it" :D

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Nice Work!

Everything is laid out in a direct and accessible way. The battle system is fun and intuitive. I have no complaints! Congrats on the wonderful game.
J

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Love

how you always seem to teach the controls without explicitly telling the player "press this to do this" its a great way to maintain immersion. Thanks! The graphics and sound are very aesthetically pleasing.

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

I am a man of wealth and taste

cool
It was very well done. My favorite moment is when you see the "outside" is a curtain and a tape recorder. Disturbing.

Babies Dream of Dead Worlds Babies Dream of Dead Worlds

YEUH

this game is awesome and special. very weird, in the best of ways.
alright-o!

Menulis Menulis

hmmm....

mmmmm....
I like the song!!!

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

good shit

i think that this is a really good game.