View Profile josephbourgeois

4 Movie Reviews

reminds me of a genesis beat em up based on a movie... looks like fun! when can we play it?

meh

animation was a ten
but
there's nothing inherently funny about russian dancing men...
what's the joke?
i get that it's quirky and funny because it's "random" but it seems like a copout.
russian dancing men?
MEH

unexpected comedic bliss

I think that this might be the funniest thing ever. I can't remember the last time I laughed this much. I think that we are witnessing something legendary here.
FUCK YES!

13 Game Reviews

I was surprised to hear so many complaints about this game from fellow reviewers. Suggestions to those who may be experiencing issues: update your flash player, use firefox, maybe try playing on a faster PC. I have experienced no issues with this game. On the contrary I was quite surprised by the fluidity of the animations and gameplay. Along with the fittingly zelda-esque music, it had a very consistent feel in my opinion. The only gripe I had was that some of the aesthetic decisions were questionable, for example the cheesy opening dialogue and main character design. But, that is my personal taste butting in, and it was a gripe that faded once I played through. Well crafted game, great experience overall.

ta-ha!

you know, I think this game is neat. I think the graphics are super cute, and if you had more than 3 days, you can turn this into a pretty fun arcade style game. fuck anyone complaining about the one button gameplay. they obviously didn't punch out any polar bears. 2 buttons! 2! much love

Free Will is an illusion!

I like how you remove the illusion of free will. "Why do you need a Fire button when you fire the whole damn time anyway?" Free will is an illusion! The World is a Sham! BTW Raiden Trad on the SNES was one of my fave games. This version is a nice nod to the original, and although the slowdown was a bit annoying at times the game was still fun. Viva the something or other!

4 Audio Reviews

Chea

Sounds like a Miyazaki score! Congrats.

Wow

Really well produced. More vocals!!! I like the of montreal-ish sensationalism. Keep it up, madame!!

AdamWhelanMusic responds:

Thanks! You know how to make a person blush haha

Dark

Kind of reminds me of Depeche Mode in a way... nice unexpected shifts throughout! Good work!

AdamWhelanMusic responds:

Thanks! This song was made with care & love hea hea I'm glad you enjoyed it!

9 Art Reviews

thank u for your generosity.
🤘
a pleasure to see you make fan art of gato roboto :))))

ScepterDPinoy responds:

You're welcome. Wish you the best through your game development progress with Gato Roboto.

R-type? Beautiful :)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

That's inspired by Fantasy Zone on the Mountain Dew ad technically.

very very good... I love the cartoon and this is an amazing tribute

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I wonder if Ghost Squad series will be aired on Adult Swim? What will be our reaction?

OHYEAH!!!