sonic maniac sonic maniac

Damn it golfinho your animations are so good! 10/10

golfinho responds:

hoooo

Coffee Crisis for The Sega Genesis Coffee Crisis for The Sega Genesis

reminds me of a genesis beat em up based on a movie... looks like fun! when can we play it?

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

meh

animation was a ten
but
there's nothing inherently funny about russian dancing men...
what's the joke?
i get that it's quirky and funny because it's "random" but it seems like a copout.
russian dancing men?
MEH

Scarlet Stranger Scarlet Stranger

I was surprised to hear so many complaints about this game from fellow reviewers. Suggestions to those who may be experiencing issues: update your flash player, use firefox, maybe try playing on a faster PC. I have experienced no issues with this game. On the contrary I was quite surprised by the fluidity of the animations and gameplay. Along with the fittingly zelda-esque music, it had a very consistent feel in my opinion. The only gripe I had was that some of the aesthetic decisions were questionable, for example the cheesy opening dialogue and main character design. But, that is my personal taste butting in, and it was a gripe that faded once I played through. Well crafted game, great experience overall.

Eskimo River Rush Eskimo River Rush

ta-ha!

you know, I think this game is neat. I think the graphics are super cute, and if you had more than 3 days, you can turn this into a pretty fun arcade style game. fuck anyone complaining about the one button gameplay. they obviously didn't punch out any polar bears. 2 buttons! 2! much love

Raiden IIS - Part A Raiden IIS - Part A

Free Will is an illusion!

I like how you remove the illusion of free will. "Why do you need a Fire button when you fire the whole damn time anyway?" Free will is an illusion! The World is a Sham! BTW Raiden Trad on the SNES was one of my fave games. This version is a nice nod to the original, and although the slowdown was a bit annoying at times the game was still fun. Viva the something or other!

Mysterious Mr Ear Blender Mysterious Mr Ear Blender

heeeeeey... fun beats

The Dark Joker The Dark Joker

YEUH

Nice and spooky but... funky too somehow. Kewell.

Nechura responds:

Spooky.. Yes, I'm adding that to the description. Fankz.

Healing Touch Healing Touch

Chea

Sounds like a Miyazaki score! Congrats.

16-Bit Hero 16-Bit Hero

R-type? Beautiful :)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

That's inspired by Fantasy Zone on the Mountain Dew ad technically.

Ghost Squad mockup Ghost Squad mockup

very very good... I love the cartoon and this is an amazing tribute

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I wonder if Ghost Squad series will be aired on Adult Swim? What will be our reaction?

NECROTOMATON NECROTOMATON

[emoticon where the eyes are bulging hearts] this is rad! love how clean it looks / nice colors